...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches with locally higher amounts.
* WHERE...Portions of East Central and Southeast Indiana, Northern Kentucky and Southwest and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 7 AM Monday to 7 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the evening and morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will mix with then change to snow today. Snow accumulations today will be mainly confined to grassy and elevated surfaces as pavement and air temperatures will start out above freezing. As temperatures drop below freezing, slick spots will develop on untreated surfaces.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Additional information can be found at www.weather.gov/iln as well as on our Facebook and Twitter pages.